Anabolic HALO is a complete MuscleTech post-workout supplement with creatine as the main active ingredient.
Through the use of cryogenic technologies in this product, muscle growth processes are accelerated. The anabolic ingredients make your muscles grow. They reduce the process of catabolism and make muscles bigger. The most effective formula for building your body is ANABOLIC HALO! After taking the product for a few seconds, you will feel a strong icy chill in your mouth, as if you have swallowed ice. At this point, the main components of this supplement enter the bloodstream and begin to work.
Benefits of MuscleTech Anabolic HALO
1) Cryogenic thermomolecular technology, increase the effect of common anabolic substances by lowering the temperature.
2) lyophilization, changes the state of the usual dose of the anti-catabolic complex in ANABOLIC HALO. Lyophilization changes molecules from a solid state to a gaseous state.
3) anabolic (cryogenic) crystallographic technology. It is purified with liquid nitrogen, resulting in a molecular structure never seen before in bodybuilding.
HALO MuscleTech anabolic ingredients activate your body to full capacity and grow your muscles in incredible ways! We assure you that you are making the right choice. Our product acts directly on the muscles by increasing them. The working composition is a chain of six elements that influence their growth, ensuring the impressive size of your muscles. Muscles will grow until you see a “mountain of muscle” in the mirror! It is difficult to build muscle without the use of anabolic drugs. The supplement will dramatically speed up this process and turn your body into a mountain of muscle. Other supplements do not give similar results. Your transformation begins now! Maybe you are not ready to build your body so quickly? ANABOLIC HALO works instantly. Your muscles will stand out so much that it will be hard to miss them! Take our product and build a beautiful body! The result will be visible in 28 days!
What does ANABOLIC HALO contain?
The team of scientists and researchers have included 75 well-researched ingredients in this product, including cryo-anabolic molecules that influence the growth of muscle fibers. One serving contains 6 building blocks necessary for muscle growth:
- use of testosterones
- change ATF-4
- change in insulin levels
- slow down catabolic processes
- activation of cells.
All of this leads to muscle gain.
What is cryogenic thermomolecular technology?
It is the latest technology in bodybuilding. This technology seals the exact amount of a key ingredient in the product, then releases it with liquid nitrogen at a very low temperature (-320 degrees Fahrenheit). The result is a molecularly enhanced, cryogenetically modified component that has not been found in bodybuilding products before.
How is ANABOLIC HALO tested?
Numerous clinical trials have proven the effectiveness of ANABOLIC HALO and its ability to stimulate muscle growth.
First, a group of scientists used research from the University of Connecticut and found out how to most effectively use active testosterone without negative consequences. A 21-day study showed that the building block of ANABOLIC HALO significantly increased the number of non-functioning receptors compared to the placebo group.
In the next study, scientists observed a powerful anabolic compound that dramatically increased muscle cell count by over 100% in 28 days! The same component helped increase muscle mass by 16.8% in 16 weeks!
In other studies from the University of Texas Medical Center, scientists tested the ATF-4 modification. ATF-4 has been described as an anabolic compound that plays a major role in hormonal regulation of the anabolic process through a combination of amino acids and proteins.
The journals in which the research is published
1) Kraemer, W., et al. (2006). Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise, 38 (7): 1288-1296.
2) Olsen, S., et al. (2006) Journal of Physiology, 573 (2): 525-534.
4) Adams, C. (2007). The Journal of Biological Chemistry 282 (23): 16744-16753.
These links have been verified (the archives of each journal are on the official websites): none of the scientific articles are related to the product Anabolic HALO. These studies are in no way affiliated with MuscleTech and do not agree with the information provided in the description of this supplement.
List of HALO anabolics
Nutrient content per serving (one scoop = 27 g) of product:
- Calories – 80 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 19 g
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 0.5 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) – 0.57 mg
- Niacin – 0.33 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 0.64 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 20 mcg
- Iron – 0.1 mg
- Sodium – 120 mg
Proprietary Blend Anabolic HALO ™ – 24832 mg
- Supercritical Growth Factor (with ATF-4 Custom Power Plant)
- Dextrose monohydrate
- Creatine monohydrate
- Creatine malate
- creatine taurinate
- L-lysine HCl
- N-acetyl l-valine
- L-Valine Alpha Ketoglutarate
- L-Valine Ethyl Ether HCl
- L-Isoleucine Pyroglutamate
- N-acetyl l-isoleucine
- L-isoleucine ethyl ester HCl
- N-acetyl l-phenylalanine
- L-histidine alpha-ketoglutarate
- Pure anabolic ice crystal
- Evodia powder (Tetradium rutacarpum)
- Large catuaba powder (Trichillia catigua)
- Isovaleric L-leucine acid
- N-acetyl L-leucine
- L-Leucine Ketoisocaproate
- L-Leucine Pyroglutamate
- L-Leucine Alpha Ketoglutarate
- Alpha amino n-butyrate
- Alpha Hydroxyisocaproic Acid (HICA)
- 11-hydroxy yohimbine (8 mcg)
- FREE TEST Cold burn
- L-carnitine fumarate
- Coleus Forscohlii Extract (Root) [Standardized to contain 10% Forskolin, yields isoforskolin and 7-deacetylforskolin]
- Vitus vinifera extract (bark) [Standardized to contain 20% proanthocyanidins]
- 18 beta glycyrrhetinic acid
- Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl
- Acetyl-l-carnitine-l-arginine HCl
- Gh under zero
- Wasabia japonica powder
- Yohimbine extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 2 mg
- Rubus idaeus powder
- L-aspartic acid
- Beta Alanine
- Muira puama powder
- Maca powder (Lepidum meyenii)
- Sandalwood powder
- Bacopa monnieri extract (aerial parts) [Standardized to contain 20% bacosides]
- Deanol bitartrate
- Tylophora indica extract (leaves) [Standardized to contain 0.1% alkaloids]
- Quercetin dihydrate
- Cassia extract (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) [Standardized to contain 40% polyphenols]
- Growth isotherm
- Flos chrysanthemi (Chrysanthemum monfolium) extract (flower) [Standardized for luteolin and apigenin]
- N-acetyl 5-methoxytryptamine
- L-ornithine eicosanoate
- Geum japonicum extract (whole plant) Standardized to contain 2% triterpene
- Rubus coreanus powder
- Fadogia agrestis powder
- Propolis extract (bee pollen)
- Mistletoe extract (Viscum album) (stem)
- Alpha Glycerophosphocholine
- Cis-9, 10-octadecenoamide
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) flavonoids (root) [Standardized to contain 5% icariin]
- Muscle hailstorm
- Adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium salt (ATP)
- Amino acid without adenosine 5-monophosphate (AMP)
- Acid without cytidine 5-monophosphate (CMP)
- Guanosine 5-monophosphate disodium salt (BPF)
- High Performance ATF-4 Insulin Coolant
- Fenugreek extract (Trigonelia foenum-graecum) (seed) [Standardized to contain trigonellin and 40% galactomannan]
Other ingredients: natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, sodium citrate, defoamer, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.
Anabolic Halo is an extremely potent anabolic product. Start with one serving (1 scoop) post workout, stirring in 150ml. the water. Once you understand the power of Anabolic Halo, you can increase your intake to 3 servings at a time by mixing with 450ml of water. On rest days, take Anabolic Halo in the morning. Do not exceed 3 servings in a 24 hour period.
To note. The product is intended for men only, over 18 years old only. Consult a physician before use.
CONCLUSION OF THE EXPERT
Anabolic HALO is another MuscleTech product that has a massive formulation, fancy advertising, and moderate potency. About 90% of all ingredients have little or no effect on strength or muscle gain, with the remaining 10% being long-standing ingredients available at any sports nutrition store.
It is MuscleTech’s greatest daring to link descriptions to research papers that have nothing to do with Anabolic HALO. Yes, indeed, this scientific work is related to sports nutrition, but the information that you could see in the description does not coincide at all with the results of the studies cited. How can you trust a product whose description is even written in bad faith?
- Anabolic HALO does not use “testosterones”
- Anabolic HALO does not modify ATF-4 in any way
- Anabolic HALO has little effect on insulin
The main components of the supplement are creatine, carbohydrates, BCAAs, amino acids, yohimbine, and several reducing agents. Everything else has nothing to do with anabolism. Many extracts and metabolites are added just to interest the buyer in unknown names and quantities, in fact they have no proven effect on muscle mass or strength. You can easily check it if you read their objective description.
The main disadvantage of Anabolic HALO is the low dosage of the ingredients. MuscleTech does not disclose the proportions, but simple arithmetic suggests that 25 grams (one serving) cannot contain all the ingredients in sufficient amounts, so to get a good effect you need to take 3 servings at a time which means that the packaging will last less. more than 2 weeks. … Another major drawback is the price that is too high at least three times. Sports nutritionists agree that Anabolic HALO can be replaced with monosyllabic supplements, and you will get the same results and save 80% of your money.