Gakic Hardcore by MuscleTech
Hardcore Gakic – pre-workout complex from MuscleTech to increase training strength and intensity.
Have you ever tried Gakic? Then you already know how much you can increase the intensity of each workout! Gakic increased your strength and endurance several times after the first serving. Now Gakic Hardcore is a new and better continuation of the Gakic line!
In the composition you already know the calcium glycine-L-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid, but now with the addition of xanthinol nicotinaate – caffeine anhydrate and additional noo-stimulants.
What is the effect of Gakic Hardcore?
Gacik Hardcore was developed by experts in biological nanotechnology to achieve one goal: bypass limited levels of ammonium toxin in order to continue training at maximum intensity. Now, experts have been able to surpass the effect of Gakic even further and reduce toxin levels enough for bodybuilders to do even more reps, exercise even longer, and increase their strength. The improved transport system in the form of a disintegrant gives the effect of maximum absorption of the active substance.
Many people know the University of Florida in the United States for scientific research, experiments, and theories. Gakic studies have been carried out on athletes from different directions: from light to weightlifting. The result was a 12% improvement in endurance for experienced athletes, as well as strength indicators of 6 to 12%, depending on experience level.
Gakic Hardcore List
The amount of nutrients in one serving (8 tab.) Of the product:
Proprietary blend to neutralize muscle fatigue – 10876 mg
- Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium (with Nano-Diffuse technology
- Xanthinol Nicotinate
- Anhydrous caffeine
- Yohimbine HCl
- Pterodon emarginatus extract (seed)
- Mume prunus extract (fruit)
- Terminalia catappa extract (leaves)
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, shell, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, acesulfame potassium.
Take 8 tablets. in 30 to 45 minutes. before training. To be used only on training days. If this is the first time you are taking Gakic Hardcore, you can start with 4 capsules to get your body used to it.
First, let’s take a look at the makeup of Gakic Hardcore:
- Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium (with Nano-Diffuse ™ technology) – is the basis of regular Gakic (not Hardcore). This compound is considered in a separate article, so there is no need to go into biochemical details. Apparently people started to guess that the original Gakic was just a desecration, so MuscleTech tried to improve the composition and added several really effective ingredients, which will be discussed below.
- Xanthinol nicotinate is a compound of niacin (vitamin PP) and theophylline (methylxanthine is similar in structure and effect to caffeine). This combination has a stimulating and vasodilating effect.
- Anhydrous caffeine is a stimulant of the central nervous system.
- Yohimbine is a plant alkaloid with stimulating effects and burns fat.
- Pterodon emarginatus is an anti-inflammatory muscle antioxidant. Studies have been conducted in which Pterodon emarginatus has been determined to accelerate muscle recovery after strength training, reduce inflammation and reduce oxidative stress
- Prunus mume extract is a reducing agent. An independent study has shown that Prunus mume extract lowers the fatigue threshold, accelerates the elimination of toxins (ammonia, lactic acid), increases glycogen reserves (the main source of energy for muscles), and increases the consumption of fatty acids by muscles However, all these data are useful for athletes, in bodybuilding and powerlifting they are of secondary importance.
- Terminalia catappa extract is an aphrodisiac, does not affect muscle strength and gain
Compared to its predecessor, the composition of Gakic Hardcore has improved significantly. Gakic Hardcore has been proven to increase strength, endurance, pumping, muscle nutrition, and sex drive. The supplement can be useful in powerlifting and athletics. Gakic Hardcore can be included in the drying cycle. However, this product does not increase muscle mass, as evidenced by a clinical trial in athletes provided by MuscleTech. It does not contain any data on muscle gain, although it has certainly been estimated. The lack of results only suggests that the supplement did not have a positive effect on muscle mass.