Surgery to remove subcutaneous fat from the abdomen and sides is considered a well-known and popular method to lose excess weight in a short time.
Restrictions, sports and diets are a very long way to lose weight, they take time and stamina. Most males cannot withstand such a severe regimen.
In this article, we will look at all the methods to treat abdominal fat in men. Here you will read about all the indications and contraindications, consider the pros and cons of each of the methods, and be able to choose the best one for you.
Also, you will learn what recommendations you should follow after removing fat from the abdomen.
To solve the problem of excessive accumulation of fat in the abdomen and sides, it is necessary, first of all, to take care of nutrition. The main enemy of extra pounds is overeating. If more energy enters the body than is expended, this leads to an increase in the layer of male fat, precisely on the abdomen and sides.
In general, due to ignorance of the principles of proper nutrition, food and beverages are included in the diet, which contributes to aggravating the problem. Even harmless fruits and juices should be taken correctly.
- First, overeating can be a cause of stress; uncontrolled ingestion of everything on hand is due to nervousness. Therefore, it is necessary to understand whether hunger really came or you just want to indulge and repent.
- Second, foods can be high in calories, fat, and high on the glycemic index. More precisely, the sugar content. Therefore, products such as: cereals, fruits, flour products, consumed in large quantities at night, will give rise to a set of unwanted doughs.
Besides overeating, beer is a great enemy of the stomach. Many people do not even suspect the dangers of this product, considering it a liquid on par with water. Beer contains estrogens in addition to a large amount of carbohydrates. It is from them that the “beer belly” begins to appear. Beer contains hop extract, which contains these hormones, which contribute to the accumulation of excess weight. Essentially, estrogens are fats. From this, secondary sexual characteristics emerge.
In addition, the body processes the cellulose contained in beer poorly, so an excess of such carbohydrates threatens a large belly. One hundred grams of the drink contains forty-two calories, which is more than most vegetables. Since you can drink more than a liter of beer, calculate how many additional calories, at first glance, come from such a harmless liquid at one time. Therefore, in order to eliminate the protruding belly and sides, this product must be abandoned once and for all.
In general, complications can form due to the negligence of the doctor or the incorrect technique of the procedure, ignoring contraindications.
Often patients develop the following complications:
- The numbness of the skin a – occurs during the liposuction procedure, when the doctor touches the nerve endings.
- Infection : occurs in unsanitary conditions and with unsterilized instruments. The infection is transmitted mainly through the blood. There is a possibility of contracting HIV or hepatitis C.
- Anemia – After the operation itself, the hemoglobin level decreases. It occurs when large amounts of blood and fluid are pumped. After sixty to ninety days, the problem will go away on its own and the condition will return to normal. In especially serious and critical situations, donated blood is transfused.
- Scars and bruising are common during surgery. However, these defects can go away on their own. It all depends on the precision of the surgeon and the speed of healing of the patient. If the abrasions still do not heal, we recommend that you go to the hospital, because internal bleeding may have formed
Factors that affect the appearance of the belly.
An important aspect in the recruitment of adipose tissue is metabolic disorders (metabolism). Several reasons contribute to metabolic disorders:
- improper nutrition;
- violation of sleep and rest;
- digestive system disruption.
Inadequate nutrition, frequent fast food snacks, one meal a day, fasting – all this slows down the metabolism and leads to excess weight. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, starving is strictly prohibited.
In addition, it causes an increase in the hormone cortisol. Also called stress hormone. Therefore, when a stressful situation develops, such as hunger, the cortisol produced disrupts carbohydrate metabolism. This situation also leads to the accumulation of excess fat. Cortisol also increases when sleep is disturbed, as overwork and insomnia are also stressful on the body. Therefore, those who want to eliminate the belly should take into account these factors and avoid an increase in cortisol. Its concentration is especially high in the morning, for this you should not skip breakfast. The resulting food will block out all the negative factors.
Also, cortisol breaks down muscles. Therefore, proper and timely nutrition will help restore metabolism. Especially men who have turned thirty should be on the lookout for this. At this time, hormonal changes and a slowdown of metabolism occur in the body. In this case, you need to work more on the result: add physical activity, adjust the diet.
The peculiarity of abdominal fat is that it is the most difficult to eliminate. Fat from the abdomen and sides is the last to disappear. Consequently, after burning fat in the upper shoulder girdle, over time, the stomach will also disappear. Therefore, the approach to the problem must be comprehensive, taking into account the physiological characteristics. Unfortunately, being overweight leads not only to a slowdown in metabolism, but also to disruption of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
Simply put, the heart suffers and breathing worsens, shortness of breath appears. Most often, the joints of the lower extremities and the spine suffer from excess mass. Blood circulation slows down, genitourinary function worsens. Given the risk factors and the severity of the problem of an increase in adipose tissue in the abdomen, let’s see what men should do in this case.
Testosterone, known as the male hormone, is known to be responsible for the breakdown of fats in a man’s body. The rate of excessive weight gain is determined, in particular, by the intensity of its production.
In special cases, to eliminate abdominal fat, men are even prescribed hormone therapy. But most of the time, you can correct your figure by changing your lifestyle.
The most popular reasons for a belly and flanks are an unhealthy diet, overeating, a love of beer, and a lack of physical activity. If a man, who is an office worker, spends his free time on the couch in front of the TV, it is not at all strange that the question of how to remove the lower abdomen and sides has become urgent for him.
- It is necessary to completely exclude from the diet: confectionery and flour, alcohol, beer, carbonated water. The high sugar content of these foods causes the accumulation of fats;
- Instead of sweets, it is advisable to use: fruits, nuts, honey or a natural substitute for sugar, but only in the morning. Carbohydrates taken at night are not consumed and are transferred to adipose tissue;
- Complex carbohydrates – eat cereals and grains before lunch, carbohydrates will burn and provide energy to the body;
- Eat more protein (lean meats, fish, shellfish, dairy products) and fiber (vegetables). The consumption of these foods does not lead to an increase in adipose tissue. They are also allowed at night;
- The last meal is three hours before bedtime. Subsequently, fermented dairy products are allowed.
- Eat small meals. Eat light snacks. Each subsequent meal is neither before three hours nor after four.
- Drink clean water. Required amount of water: 30 ml of water for every kilogram of weight. Water speeds up metabolism, removes waste, and nourishes cells. Therefore, water cannot be neglected, because dehydration will only slow down all metabolic processes. Tea and coffee don’t count.
One of the most effective ways to combat beer belly and flanks is a high-protein diet. Foods that contain protein (protein) are easy to digest and do not contain carbohydrates. Eating such products in any quantity, you can not be afraid of the accumulation of extra pounds.
Choice of products with a minimum fat content:
- bird meat;
- cow meat;
- a fish;
The minimum protein intake per kilogram of body weight is 1.5 grams. The maximum protein intake is 3-4 grams per kilogram of body weight. Make sure to consume two grams of salt a day. In this case, make sure you drink enough water.
An example of a protein diet menu:
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese, tea or coffee;
- Snack: 2 hard-boiled eggs;
- Lunch: baked chicken fillet;
- Snack: kefir or skimmed yogurt without sugar;
- Dinner: Steamed fish.
Modern nutritionists support proper and balanced nutrition, the result of which can last a lifetime. A balanced diet and good motivation will help eliminate wrinkles on the belly.
- no dinner after 7 pm;
- eat 5-6 times a day in small portions, every 2-3 hours;
- do not be hungry, but the feeling of overeating should not arise from food;
- organize one fast day a week: chicken – no more than 1.5 kg of chicken meat; cottage cheese, 100 grams per serving; vegetable – 1.5 kg of any kind; fruit – 1.5 kg to choose from;
- exclude sausages, confectionery, pasta from the diet;
- drink more water.
An example of a menu to lose weight for a week.
Below is an example of a diet that will help reduce body fat, but for maximum effect you need to adjust the diet yourself.
First, you should proceed from your calorie intake per day at the beginning of the weight loss and eat a little less per day to create a calorie deficit. Or increase your energy expenditure by jogging more, walking in the park, working out at the gym, of your choice.
Secondly, in the process of losing weight, the metabolism may slow down, which will lead to a decrease in the daily norm or simply a decrease in body weight, which will also entail a decrease in the need for calories of the body. And at this time, to continue burning fat, it will be necessary to reduce the caloric content of the diet for a day or increase consumption, if that opportunity still exists.
For example, for me personally, to lose weight 12 kg in 6 weeks, I had to reduce the calorie intake 2 times at 2 and 4 weeks. And furthermore, starting in week 3, increase the number of workouts to 2 per day in order to get relief cubes from the stomach press in such a short amount of time. If I wasn’t in a rush then I would need to train less and I wouldn’t have to cut back too much on my diet.